Promotion and translation for Japanese sake
Make sake less mysterious with engaging English content and specialist assistance at European events.
Hold your own sake tasting for staff and guests, or give your employees specialist training for handling sake.
From the portable Pocket Guide to Sake to tasting notebooks and merchandise, available to order with your branding.
Get expert translation and support
When you need to make your presence felt and connect at European events, give yourself the advantage of an expert who can fully express the appeal of sake and answer any questions from experts and newcomers alike.
- Native English speaker
- Fluent Japanese
- Conversational French
- Based in Zürich, Switzerland
- Experience representing sake breweries at large food and drink events such as ProWein
- Organiser and host for private and corporate sake tasting events
Japanese to English translation
Engaging, natural English translation by a sake specialist for websites, marketing material, publicity and more.
- Specialist with intimate knowledge of sake terminology
- 20+ years of Japanese study
- 10+ years as a Japanese to English translator
- Localisation project manager
- MA Advanced Japanese Studies
- BSc biology
- Qualified Member (by examination) of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (UK)
- Translation consultancy
- Quality assessment of existing translations
- Creation of style guides and terminology lists
- Translation for food safety, microbiology, biotechnology