Event support and translation for Japanese sake
Showcase the appeal of sake with engaging English translation and specialist assistance at European events
Get expert translation and support
When you need to stand out and connect at European events, give yourself the advantage of a sake expert who can fully express the appeal of sake and answer any questions from experts and newcomers alike.
- WSET Level 3 Award in Sake
- SSI International Kikisake-shi
- SEC Certified Sake Professional
- JSA Sake Diploma (expected late 2019)
- Native English speaker
- Fluent Japanese
- Conversational French
- Based in Zürich, Switzerland
- Experience representing sake breweries at large food and drink events such as ProWein
- Private and corporate sake tasting events
Japanese to English translation
Engaging, natural English translation by a sake specialist for websites, marketing material, publicity and more.
- Specialist familiar with sake terminology
- 20+ years of Japanese study
- 10+ years as a Japanese to English translator
- Localisation project manager
- MA Advanced Japanese Studies
- BSc biology
- Qualified Member (by examination) of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (UK)
- Member of the Swiss-Japanese Chamber of Commerce
- Translation consultancy
- Quality assessment of existing translations
- Creation of style guides and terminology lists
- Translation of food safety documents, MSDS, etc.
Representing Iwamura Jozo, makers of Onnajoshu, at ProWein 2019.
Private sake events
From a full three-hour Introduction to Sake to custom discovery sessions, offered in Zürich, Switzerland.
Sake promotion and education
Design and development of educational and reference materials for promoting sake.