The Lmaga site reports on four breweries in the legendary Nada area of Hyōgo with associated shop/restaurants who are holding a time-limited “sake trip” event from 16 June 2018.
The four breweries include some of the largest: Ozeki, Hakutaka, Hakushika and Nihonsakari. They’ve each come up with a suggestion for how to drink sake in the hot, hot summer and each shop/restaurant will have one on the menu.
- Ozeki: 10 year old Yamada Nishiki genshu on the rocks, available at the Ozeki Amakara no Sekijuan in Nishinomiya (JPY 300)
- Hakutaka: Sake lemon sour, available at the Hakutaka Rokusuien in Nishinomiya (JPY 600)
- Hakushika: “Hakushika Classics” frozen cocktail (JPY 680)
- Nihonsakari: Sake sangria available at the Nihonsakari Brewery Street Rengakan in Nishinomiya (JPY 500)
- Original article (Japanese, Lmaga, 16 June 2018) Click through to see photos of the four serving suggestions